Biuletyn Informacyjny SPP w Londynie 8/2014 (spec.)
T. UjazdowskaK. Bożejewicz
The eighth volume of the Biuletyn Informacyjny SPP.
Special issue published to commemorate the 70th annivrsary of the outbreak of the Warsaw Rising (1/08/2014).
Published in co-operation with the Rada Ochrony Pamięci Walk i Męczeństwa in Warsaw.
Table of contents (abridged)
- An interview with Gen. BOR by J.G. Ward British prisoner of war - by Eugenia Maresch
- Civil authority during the Warsaw Uprising - by Stefan Korbonski
- The Catholic Church in face of the Warsaw Uprising - by Robert Zapart
- PASTA building before capture - by Maciej Kledzik
- An ordeal in reaching the Russian Command by radio - by Andrzej Chmielarz
- Soviet's drop aids for fighting Warsaw - by Krzysztof Stoliński
- The British Prisoners of War in operation 'Tempest' ('Burza') - by Eugenia Maresch
- The Intelligence Information Section of Chief of Staff. The Warswa Uprising in the light of docuents held at The Polish Underground Movement Trust of London - by Andrzej Suchcitz
- The lost cause. In relief of the Warsaw Uprising - by Elzbieta Zakimek-Zapart
- Why do we know so little about Fighting Poland - by Waldemar Grabowski
- The Warsaw Uprising in the eyes of the free world - by Andrzej Krzysztof Kunert
- The Inheritance by Krzysztof Głuchowski