Biuletyn Informacyjny SPP w Londynie 1/2007
T. UjazdowskaK. BożejewiczK. Stoliński i in.
The first number of PUMST Information Bulletin, was published on the initiative of the then Chairman of PUMST, Dr Krzysztof Stolinski, under the editorship of Tesa Ujazdowska, to mark the 60th anniversary of the establishment of PUMST (1947).
The vignette which appears on the cover of each annual edition is taken from the original Information Bulletin of AK London branch, way back in 1945. The intention was to inform the Polish public of our long standing tradition, our concerns and successes in running the institution. Each number contains regular columns of work undertaken by PUMST: annual reports, records of personnel, notes on historical events from PUMST files, obituaries, lists of researchers and subjects of their search, above all articles and compilation of work written by émigré writers abroad or those in Poland. Short bibliographic notes on articles are listed in each Number.
Table of contents (abridged)
- The Beginning of PUMST – Hanna Kościa
- Amalgamation of PUMST and PISM – Zbigniew Bokiewicz
- Afterthoughts on the future – Władysław Bartoszewski
- Quam dulce et decorum est pro patria mori by Eugenia Maresch (London)
- In service of his country - Col Tadeusz Wojciechowski (Ryszard,), Chief Instructor of ZWZ-AK, in 1942 Chief of Staff Lwów District
- Kobiety w Walce o Polskę, by Anna Eliza Markert (Warsaw), writes about women fighting in conspiracy and at the Fronts of Second World War.